[Fsfe-ie] SFD materials (CD covers)

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 16:59:23 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm writing to ask if you will need covers for the Software Freedom Day
event. We have had 12 requests so far totaling 3175 covers, so there are
still about 1800 left.
(If demand proves very high, we can also produce more, though time is
getting short)

I realise some may have changed/dropped plans, but if you DO still want
materials, please send a request in the next few days. Please refer to
the recent article on the website for a description of the materials and
for instructions on how to request them.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy Software Freedom Day, however you choose to
celebrate it :)

Best wishes,

    Henrik