[Fsfe-ie] Edits to some of the IFSO promotional materials

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Sun Aug 1 18:08:44 CEST 2004

Hi there.

As I said, the .svg file of the GNU with harp needed a little touching
up. Fortunately, David Cathcart had already done this.

I've incorporated his new image into some of the promotional materials
on the website. Unless you scale up the images, the only difference
you'll notice is a slight colour change. If you do scale up the images,
you'll see that the new image is much tidier.

I've also added an email address (committee at ifso.ie) to the poster and
the business card.

If you want to check out the stuff it's at:
http://www.ifso.ie/images/gnu_colour.svg
http://www.ifso.ie/images/gnu_blackandwhite.svg
http://www.ifso.ie/images/businessCard.svg
http://www.ifso.ie/images/Poster.svg

The old versions are:
http://www.ifso.ie/images/gnu_colour.svg.old
http://www.ifso.ie/images/gnu_blackandwhite.svg.old
http://www.ifso.ie/images/businessCard.svg.old
http://www.ifso.ie/images/Poster.svg.old

The old versions will disappear if no one complains about the new ones.

Good luck,

Malcohol.