[Fsfe-ie] indymedia today (thursday) & the leaflet online

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Thu Apr 29 15:55:42 CEST 2004

Sorry for the short notice, but I won't be at the indy centre tonight.
I've got ~6 months of projects to hand up by tomorrow evening.

There's some free software Thing on though at about 17:30, so if others
could go along, this is possibly the free software highlight of the
event.  Map :
http://www.indymedia.ie/graphics/map.jpg
timetable :
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=64293

(Malcolm, how's it going in there?)

Tomorrow evening, I may be along since my deadlines should be passed by
then.  IIRC there'll be some TV station journalists there, so it'd be
good to have a presense.

Here's the flyer source (scribus) and pdf, and an encapsulated
postscript of the ifso logo:
http://ifso.info/tmp/ifso-fs-leaflet-05.sla
http://ifso.info/tmp/ifso-fs-leaflet-05.pdf
http://ifso.info/tmp/ifso-logo.eps

Some printers don't print the edges correctly because the text goes very
close to the edge of the paper, so if printing a batch, test one first.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/