[Fsfe-ie] [alextreme at xs4all.nl: Re: morphix.org - Contact Us Form]

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue Apr 27 14:00:35 CEST 2004

> We can offer some initial visibility through the morphix community by announcing
> your project via the website for reviewing and testing. Does your organisation
> wish this extra visibility or do you want to keep the project internal for now
> until extra changes have been made?

I suggest we wait until we have a well settled version.

regarding the splash screen, of the two on offer I prefer the IFSO logo
one, but better yet would be a screen saying "GNU/Linux", since that's
what it is (not the IFSO OS, or the Morphix developers OS).

I have projects and exams from now until May 14th, so I might out of
mailshot for a while.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/