[Fsfe-ie] The Sunday Business Post and the Live CD

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Mon Apr 26 16:30:41 CEST 2004

>> * It is a little over-branded as an IFSO production. Although it
>>   clearly states that it is "based on Morphix", I think that we might
>> want
>>   to return one of their splash screens and include some more
>>   information about the precise relationship between our and their
>>   product.

Alternate version of second boot screen incleudign morphix's logo:
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/silent-1024x768-ifso-26-04-04.jpg

Or would we be better using the origional:
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/silent-1024x768-morphix.jpg

Also can someone suggest a more precise wording to describe the
relationship between our cd and morphix as Malcolm suggests, i.e. a
rewording of the first bullit point in
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/index-ifso.html

Perhaps:
...This CD-ROM is a slightly modified version of the GNU/Linux
distribution Morphix and is completely Free Software. Help using
morphix...

Once i get some comments on this i'll burn another 20 and drop them in.

Thanks
David