[Fsfe-ie] The Sunday Business Post and the Live CD

Mel McWeeney mmcweeney at oceanfree.net
Mon Apr 26 00:01:07 CEST 2004

Hi Guys,
Sorry to have been out of the loop lately, I believe there was a meeting while I was at LinuxUserExpo http://www.linuxuserexpo.com/ in London.
Then on Thursday, I got an unsolicited phone call (a welcome one though) from the Sunday Business Post (I'll supply the name when I am where I left it), but in the course of conversation, the guy mentioned that the Editorial team may be interested in talking to me.

Reason is they're doing a Linux spread in about two weeks time (Sunday week I think, and I suggested they include a Knoppix CD with the supplement.  I think if the IFSO LiveCD is ready to rock, it might be a nice inclusion (with or instead of) the Knoppix 3.3 ISO from the net.

BUT, keep still, that was Thursday and the MAY not be in touch, but if they are, I'd like to be able to give a Download URL for the IFSO image, provided of course, there are no objections.  Why should there be, it could swell the membership.

All the best for now
Mel