[Fsfe-ie] indymedia thing

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sat Apr 24 05:17:19 CEST 2004

I dropped into the indymedia thing today, Malcolm has a stand all set up
and a poster + some pages and business cards, all very professional.

Here's the program for the thing:
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=64293

And a map:
http://www.indymedia.ie/graphics/map.jpg
(mountjoy square is a small park and the indymedia center is opposite
some block of flats - it has a permanent "Indymedia Center" sign on the
building)

We're not quite sure when/if we'll be doing presentations or panel
discussions, but if people want to drop in, there's probably some
interesting stuff at other peoples stands :)

(If anyone coming in has a digital camera, please bring it so we can
post pics on the website.)

On Sunday at 1630h there's some kind of Free Software presentation which
has nothing to do with us, but I suspect we'll end up involved.

Myself and Malcolm are aiming to be at the stand from ~1300h on
Saturday.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/