[Fsfe-ie] Live CD

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Fri Apr 23 04:33:45 CEST 2004

I've finished remastering the the CD. Changes made to normal Morphix
Gnome distribution:

*Changed logos
*Changed around a few menu items to make things more user-friendly (i.e.
put open off actually in the office section)
*Remove or put large blatant warnings on things that write to user's
hard-drive.
*Replace Index.html with the one listed below.
*Added some windows and mac os x free software
*Added 3 recording from fsf.org/pholosophy/audio

- I didn't get round to adding any irish-specific programs, maybe next
time.

Cd "cover"
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/cd-cover-ifso-small.png
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/cd-cover-ifso.png

new index.html
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/
Any spellinakes/correction/changes let me know.

iso: http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/ifso-morphix-final.iso
currently uploading should take around 15 hours to upload should be done
by about 6 pm on friday, all going to plan.

Cd cover is a4 paper folded around cd, one side is cover image other
side is printout of index file.

How many do we need? I have some cheep blank cd's and a stack of paper,
so i can do 20 or so and have them ready for friday afternoon.

David C.