[Fsfe-ie] Indymedia conference

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Sun Apr 18 16:22:58 CEST 2004

Hi there.

I've mailed Checkov Feeney to confirm that we are interested in having
an information stand at the Indymedia conference. The URL for the
event is: http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=64293

The conference runs from the 23rd until the 30th. We need volunteers to
man and/or woman the stand. I am unemployed at the moment, so I can do
some weekday slots, but there are weekend times for people who work
during the week.

Here are some things we might want to have at the stand:
* General IFSO information leaflet / flyer / pamplet
* Perhaps a more specific leaflet describing the importance of Free Software
  for independent media.
* A poster to put behind the stand
* Some CDs to give away
* Stickers
* IFSO t-shirts

We can clarify the issues at the IFSO meeting on tuesday evening.

Good luck,

Malcohol.