[Fsfe-ie] Ms. Harney on Newstalk 106 tomorrow (Friday)

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Thu Apr 15 13:22:57 CEST 2004

> if so, why discard the European Parliaments efforts to address these
                                                          ^

Spot where there should be an apostrophe :-)

BTW - if you do decide to use any of what I wrote - don't mention my
name since I have written my own email and don't want to seem like I am
bombarding them.

Any volunteers to listen to the radio tomorrow morning and take some
notes if the question is raised? (I can't because their streaming seems
to require Microsoft, and we don't get Newstalk in Edinburgh :-)

Ian.

--
Coordinator, the Freenet Project
CEO, Cematics Ltd