[Fsfe-ie] sweeping change WAS [GPL really free]

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Mon Sep 29 04:01:16 CEST 2003

hi niall,

Niall Douglas wrote:

>> Only investment capital can pay people to
>> > do the work required to prove a concept.
>>
>>we built this on good will and credit cards http://mkdoc.com/
>

> Isn't this basically a Wiki?

why don't you give it a try ... it will work just fine over a modem ...
or with a non-visual browser ... there may be a problem though if your
native language is mongolian; although mkdoc can store and search
content of any character set, it can only display right-to-left and
left-to-right languages - we're a bit stuck on mongolian until there's a
method to display top-to-bottom languages in a browser

--
adam