[Fsfe-ie] Truncated message about ComputerScope

Mel McWeeney mmcweeney at oceanfree.net
Sun Sep 7 11:55:40 CEST 2003

Sorry I missed the meeting (maybe we could organise a regular schedule -I subscribe via digest).
My email to Computer Scope was replied to and they are very interested in following up this issue.  I think my call for volunteers was truncated.  I want to be able to direct them to whoever are best versed on the issues.  That way we can get a community both aware and behind us.  Maybe someone kind might even sponsor a site for us?
Mel