[Fsfe-ie] (Fwd) EU patent officials meeting this week. Letters needed *n

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Wed Oct 22 01:47:10 CEST 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 08:02:39PM +0100, Niall Douglas wrote:
> Any idea who the Irish representative will be, and their address so I
> can write to them?

I'm chasing a moving target at the moment.  On MEP told me it would
likely be Mary Harney.  I now believe it will be  Mr Peter Gunning,
Deputy Permanent Representative (in Brussels).

I don't know where to find a definitive answer, or
if such an answer even exists.  I'll make phonecalls in the morning and
mail the list as soon as I have info.

We're probably too later for snail mail, so it'll need email, fax, or
phone call.  The goal is to get the Irish rep to suggest that the EU
adopt the parliaments version of the directive.

(I'm doing a million other things at the moment, and haven't read the
 forwarded mail)

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/