[Fsfe-ie] Re: who voted how

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Fri Oct 10 19:05:08 CEST 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 11:03:56AM +0100, sean at odonnell.nu wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea how to get info on what meps voted
> what way on the day?

4 didn't turn up.  The other 11 voted the way we asked them to.

The data is arranged in a most unuseful manner.  I spent a while
parsing it but had to give up to do other stuff.  So I don't
have a listing of exactly how they voted, but I remember being
happy they all got it right enough.

I've been real busy, but stuff is cooling off.  Next week I
hope to start working on what to do for the Coucil.  An MEP
mailed me earlier this week to say that Mary Harney is
the likely Irish representative to the Coucil.

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/