[Fsfe-ie] Summary of meeting #4, Nov13th2003

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Thu Nov 27 17:45:49 CET 2003

ok, I've finally dug out my notes, but there's nothing interesting in
them.  Most of the meeting was spent discussing the charter, a summary
of which was posted by Glenn:
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/fsfe-ie/2003-November/000366.html

The other main topic was the scope of IFSO, which was brought up already
by Malcolm:
http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/fsfe-ie/2003-November/000362.html

The remaining minutes for meeting #4, Nov13th2003 are:
Present:
  Aidan Delaney
  Mel McWeeney
  Ben North
  Ciaran O'Riordan
  Glenn Strong
  Malcolm Tyrrell

* IFSO should require two signatures on cheques

* ...and much discussion of mail user agents, and dialects of
  lisp. (four out of six attendees were emacs users)

===END=OF=MINUTES===

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/