[Fsfe-ie] Broad or Narrow?

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri Nov 14 17:15:17 CET 2003

At last night's meeting the subject of breadth came up.
We tried to think up examples of issues related to free
software.

One example suggested was "Freedom of Information".

Another example of a related issue occurred to me today:
support for "Open Content" such as Wikipedia.

It is my opinion that general support for these issues,
while admirable, lies outside the objectives of an IFSO.

Malcohol.