[Fsfe-ie] fsfe-ie meeting this thursday (13th)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Nov 10 17:12:10 CET 2003

Just a reminder about the meeting this thursday.  Like all future
meetings, it's on the second thursday of the month, at 2000h in
Benshaws pub:
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/benshaws.png

A lot of discussion about IFSO is expected. As well as the latest
patents update, the EUCD, the upcoming "Intellectual Property Rights
Enforcement directive", etc.

So far, all meeting have been adjourned by us being thrown out at
closing time, so drop in late if 2000h is no good.

On IFSO, the charter has to be discussed etc.  Consensus hasn't been
reached but I presume we will not be finalising the charter until the
next meeting (Dec 11th).

Interested people that don't live in Dublin:
If you will be visiting dublin at any time, mail the list and we'll
try to have an extra meeting (at least I'll go for an extra pint anyway).

(all this is presuming the org is indeed to be called "IFSO")

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/