[Fsfe-ie] Draft rules

Aidan Delaney adelaney at cs.may.ie
Wed Nov 5 06:37:58 CET 2003

Hi Glen,
	Sorry for the delay in replying
> The one term that is not defined here is 'Free Software' - I would
> advocate including either
>   (i) The GNU Free Software Definition (my personal preference)
>   (ii) the DFSG (or the OSI's OSD - same thing)
> as an appendix to clarify things.
Good idea :P

I've only 2 suggestions and 2 question
	a) That the name of the club be IFSO or the Irish translation
(whichever one we agree on)
	b) An objective should be to encourage Irish language
translations of Free Software.
	c) instead of "promote Free Software in the
       media, online and in daily activities" should we actually state
promote FS in business, education and media?
	d) What's the time scale for this?

--
Thank you,
Aidan Delaney.