[Fsfe-ie] Irish Times article, my feedback

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Jul 28 07:57:03 CEST 2003

Hi Adam,
  I'm expecting a response much like the one you predict.

  Another newspaper (the Independent?) had a full page about "Linux"
and Gu4dec last month with just one mention of GNU.  I thought that
was pretty shoddy but maybe next time Karlin writes a "Linux" article
there will be just mention of GNU or the free-speech side of the
OS.  It would still be shoddy but it's a start. (that's my motivation)

ciaran