[Fsfe-ie] FF MEPs

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Jul 14 23:26:25 CEST 2003

Your going tomorrow? (tuesday 15th)

Hope the job works out.  If you're looking for a UK-based Free Software
org there is affs.org.uk, it's pretty new but it has 90 payed up members.

If there's anything I can do to help organise this FF-insider meeting,
just let me/list know.  (meeting/mailing a stranger wouldn't bother me.)

Thanks.
ciaran.