[Fsfe-ie] FF MEPs

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Fri Jul 4 21:08:06 CEST 2003

Hi Fergal,
  Kudos for setting up such a great opertunity.  I'd like to
put my name forward as one candidate for this meeting.

  I'd be interested in working with a second person in
preparation for this.  I can do my best to get time off work
to do this but I'll need to check.

Please post more details when you have them. (date/time/flexibility/etc.)

Thanks.
ciaran