[Fsfe-ie] meeting: [today] 6o'clock, benshaws (Dec 23rd)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue Dec 23 15:10:09 CET 2003

"Ciaran O'Riordan" <ciaran at member.fsf.org> writes:
> Hi all,
>   I previously mentioned a Dec 23rd (tuesday) mini-meeting, the time has
> been set for 1800h, venue is benshaws as always.  It's an unofficial
> meeting, so just anyone that can turn up, whenever you can turn up.

I forgot to mention the map in my other mail:
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/benshaws.png

There's now 7 people saying they'll try to drop in around 1800h:
Glenn Strong
Teresas Hackett
David Cathcart
Ian Clarke
Ians girlfriend & his brother
me

The more the merrier.  Anyone shopping in town should drop in whenever.
I'm not sure what half the people turning up look like, but I'll
probably be the only long haired beardy guy drinking stout.

The IFSO press release is the only important thing to discuss, other
than that it'll mostly be a holiday pint.

> * The IFSO website is nearly ready, please send comments:
>   http://ifso.cs.may.ie

I've updated the site again, just adding some more content.  Comments
wanted.

> * AFFS: I'll be talking to AFFS later today about working together or
>   whatever

The only comment I got from AFFS so far is a request that the fsfe-uk
list get a mention on the /related-orgs.html page.  done.

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/