[Fsfe-ie] EUCD: comparison with other countries' versions ?

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 12:01:13 CET 2003

Does anybody know whether there is an EUCD 'compare and contrast' page
anywhere on the net, analysing the differences between different member
states' implementations ?

Before we communicate a position to the powers that be, I think it would be
++advisable to check in the text of the proposed Irish implementation with
the key campaigners in other countries, who have already walked this road,
and are likely to have a ++better idea of where the bodies are buried.

All best,

   James.