[Fsfe-ie] Updated video shop and Boing Blog

John Evans jevans at eircom.net
Sun Dec 7 10:25:48 CET 2003

Hi All

Further study of the swedish video shop has led to inclusion of links to the
patent applications (or details thereof on the ffii site) and some info
about the status of LZW patents etc. (La Suede, dix points!)

The message from Justin Mason on Friday Dec 5th:

> whoa -- I post a link to that on my weblog and now it's all over
> the place! ;)

led me to check the webstats for www.e-xamit.i/swpat/video.htm

Day         Visits          Views

Fri 5th      646             679
Sat 6th     1005            1072

On Sat, 500+ from US, 300+ from IE  150+ unknown  and 70+ from each of
Canada and EU (exl IE)

There is clearly an appetite for information out there!

Best Wishes

John Evans