[Fsfe-ie] Videoshop Mark 2

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Fri Dec 5 11:54:37 CET 2003

Hi Ian,

> I don't understand what this whole thing about turnover is about - much
> simpler just to say "This website infringes the following patents:", I
> think this whole 2% 5% business is just confusing the issue.

Joe Soap doesn't understand turnover but Joe CEO and his shareholders do, in
fact they won't care about much else. Isn't that who this is targetted at?
Perhaps we could create another example more suited to consumers, perhaps
explaining how patents are tacking a buck or two onto their purchases?

Oh, and if you want crashing sounds when someone mouses over an element on
the screenshot, I want the page done in green, with dancing leprechauns and
diddley-idle music in the background. And my name in <BLINK> down the bottom
for suggesting it all. ;)

adam