[Fsfe-ie] MEP letter, updated, final comments?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sun Aug 24 09:48:24 CEST 2003

thanks for all the feedback, I think I've integrated
most of it in this version.

http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/docs/dear_mep/

I've reworded most paragraphs in some way (while keeping
to the 2 page constaint).

If there are no big complaints, I'm going to tell
the ILUG and FSFE-UK lists about this.

I'll ask anyone that agrees with this document to mail
me their name+occupation+oneinfo (oneinfo being
county/company/hobby/nothing/"concern citizen").

Is the letter okay?
Is the plan okay?

sorry 'bout the rush but the vote is fast approaching.

Niall douglass made a good point about sending letters
to the parliment instead of irish addresses.  I think
we should do this (see his previous mail).  If we're
overflowing with resources, we could email or fax
the MEPs to tell them that the letter is at the parl etc.

(I'd recommend availing of the free flights Hartmut Pilch is
 offering (see Nialls other mail).  These conferences
 are great experience.)