[Fsfe-ie] (Fwd) lobbying team needs more irish people

Niall Douglas s_fsfeurope2 at nedprod.com
Sun Aug 24 05:00:01 CEST 2003

I would go except I have a wedding in the UK next week :( Still,
anyone up for it?

Cheers,
Niall
To:             	europarl-ie at ffii.org
Subject:        	lobbying team needs more irish people
From:           	PILCH Hartmut <phm at a2e.de>
Date sent:      	Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:15:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

The fundraising campaign went quite well.

We now have the funds to pay a multinational lobbying team (flight,
logding, expenses) for the coming week.

We are still missing people from most nationalities.

Specially needed, in order of urgency:

        FR, ES, IT, UK, DE, IE, SE, DK, FI, NL

We seem fairly well equipped only for GR, AT, BE.

If you could come or find someone on short notice, that would be
great.

We pay plane flights and hotels where needed, plus daily rations to
cover further expenses.

Please contact me or Holger Blasum <blasum at ffii.org> for coordination
with the lobby team.

--
Hartmut Pilch, FFII & Eurolinux Alliance              tel.
+49-89-18979927 Protecting Innovation against Patent Inflation