[Fsfe-ie] 1page summary to MEPs (new 2 page format)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Fri Aug 22 08:13:16 CEST 2003

Right,
  I've been adding to and condensing this for long enough
so here it is:
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/docs/dear_mep/

It was 4 pages at one stage, I have it down to 2 pages,
I don't think it could be done in 1 page.

All critisism, suggestions, comments welcome.

I'm reasonably happy with it, I haven't grammar
checked it, the list of good amendments needs to be added,
there's no irish companies mentioned (any suggestions).

I'm sure there are plenty of improvements that could be made,
let me know what you think.
Ciaran.