[Fsfe-ie] Talk on software patents

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sun Aug 17 17:50:52 CEST 2003

I agree with Adam, Alan Cox would be interesting, here's a small
article he wrote: http://www.advogato.org/article/151.html

I'd also like to throw my name into the hat.  I gave a talk about
the software patents situation in Birmingham in May which was well
received and I'll be giving a talk about the software patents issue and
the upcoming EU-DMCA issue in Dublin in either September or October.
I've also had a software patents article published in an electronics
magazine, and have talked to various MEPs about the issue.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you want a talk summary etc.

Ciaran O'Riordan