[Fsfe-ie] F-POTD?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 5 22:10:21 CEST 2003

yup, wednesday, 2000h at ben shaws: (7 going, I think)
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/ben_shaws.png

There's a wiki at: (mostly for sharing ideas, I believe)
http://beecher.net/scripts/phpwiki/index.php/HomePage

and an IRC channel at:
#fsfe-ie on irc.linux.ie

(thanks to Adam Beecher and Aidan Delaney)

A <name>.ie would be great but first we have to hold a
winner-takes-all fist fight to decide on the name.
(or maybe a scissors, paper, stone tournament?)

It'll probably be talked about tomorrow.

ciaran.