[fsfe-fi] Rebooting FSFE's Nordic activities

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Mon Oct 23 17:38:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

I was happy to receive your message! I'm interested in helping with the
Nordic Free Software Award! How many people we are and will we have
regular meetings in order to make the thing happen? Maybe on IRC? Also,
are we going to have some event in a physical location where to announce
the person who to give the award?

I'm located in Helsinki and there is this meeting once in a month called
"Free Thursday" where I could advertise this and maybe we will get some
help from the people there!

One thing I just remembered is that I saw a sign in our local library
that they are willing to provide the space and tools to anyone who is
organizing some public event or performance, though the library is quite
small but I'm confident that also the bigger ones with more space offer
the same service. The sign also said they were willing to help with the
marketing of the event!

Joonas

Jonas Oberg: