[fsfe-fi] Free software meeting in Joensuu

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Wed Mar 8 13:09:00 CET 2017

Hi,

As we had so much fun at the previous free software meeting in
Joensuu, I propose that we should keep it again! Does 24.03. from 19.00
onwards sound good? Any ideas for the place? I was thinking about 60's
Palaver but I'm afraid it might be quite crowded at that time of the
week (but maybe not too crowded?). Please send your ideas about place
(and time if the one I suggested isn't good for you) to this mailing
list. Let's come to some conclusion on next Wednesday so people have
some time to get prepared.

If you are interested, I can tell you when we meet about how I got a
tablet with Allwinner A33 SoC working with free software. The process
included cross-compiling u-boot bootloader and Linux kernel, making a
Debian rootfs, and then wrapping all that to a bootable SD card.

Lyhyesti suomeksi:

Tavataanko 24.03. vapaiden ohjelmien keskustelun merkeissä? Klo 19.00
eteenpäin. Ehdotan paikaksi 60's Palaveria, mutta siellä saattaa olla
täyttä, joten onko muita ideoita?

All the best,
Joonas Kylmälä