[fsfe-fi] Free software evening in Joensuu (14.10)

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Fri Sep 30 16:37:00 CEST 2016

Hi all,

The next free software meeting in Joensuu is in Leppäsen Cafe Konditoria
(it's in Iso Myy) on October 14th at 7pm. It's a Friday as it was
suggested that it would gather more people.

Some topics for possible discussion (more welcome): free software in
general, privacy rights online and increasing awareness of fs in Joensuu.

I'm wearing a blue hoodie. Oh, and by the way, there are two (actually
3..) floors in the cafe, so if we're not in the other one check the
other one! :-)

Joonas