[fsfe-fi] Free software evening in Joensuu (14.10)

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sat Oct 15 10:40:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the fun night! I hope you enjoyed it, too. It was a
real pleasure to see so many of you there!

Someone already asked last night "when are we gonna meet the next time?"
Well, I have myself at least one free night in a month for this so a
monthly meetup would be good, i.e., the next meeting in the next month.
What times are good for you to meet? And which place(s) you would like
to go?

And I hope that yesterday there weren't anybody waiting for us in the
down stairs of the cafe. I asked if they could open us the up stairs
(because we had a bigger group) but ofc she would close stairs after we
got up and I realized this only after ~15min.

Thanks,
Joonas