[fsfe-fi] Next Friday free software meeting

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sun Dec 4 21:39:00 CET 2016

Hi,

I saw the Helsinki people are having again another Free Thursday meeting
– maybe we should have one of those again in Joensuu, right!? :) I've
been busy the last few weeks (or is it months already from the last
meeting?) so I haven't had time to think about any place to keep the
event or ask people. Would you like to meet for example next Friday
(9.12) somewhere in Joensuu and talk about free software and have fun in
general? Suggest a place! Time could be again something like from 18.00 ->.

Joonas