[fsfe-fi] Free software evening in Joensuu

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sat Aug 27 11:49:00 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Just for your information: there is possibly two other people coming who
have not expressed their interest on this mailing list.

I will go through the places where we could meet next week and will
update you with a list of them, and we can then decide the place and
time. I thought also just meeting at some place and that then we could
decide the place spontaneously but if some people are coming late then
it's hard for them to locate us.

If you want to contact me on IRC my nick is Putti and you can find me on
freenode and oftc networks (#apertium,#debian,#lokalisointi, ...).

-Joonas