[fsfe-fi] Free Thursday, 2014-11-13, 18:00, *Pub One Pint*

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 11 14:06:43 CET 2014

Hi Finnish Fellows,

thank you very much for regularly announing your events. Just one remark: Can
you please use our event-registration form in the future?
	https://fsfe.org/community/tools/eventregistration.en.html

then we will automatically add your event on our event page:
	http://fsfe.org/events/events.en.html

(what I did this time for you)

thank you very much,
   Erik

On 10/11/14 17:08, Jaakko Niemi wrote:
> Suomeksi
>
> Free Thursday on säännöllinen tapahtuma pääkaupunkiseudun alueella
> oleville ihmisille, jotka ovat kiinnostuneita vapaista ohjelmista (free
> software, open source software). Tapaamme joka kuukauden toisena
> torstaina, kello 18:00 jossakin baarissa. Ei muodollista ohjelmaa, ei
> sponsorointia. Tervetuloa!
>
> Seuraava tapahtuma on torstaina 13.11.2014, kello 18:00, Pub One Pint, Ruoholahti.
>
> http://www.onepintpub.com
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=60.162072&lon=24.920281&zoom=18&layers=M
>

> In English
>
> Free Thursday is a regular event for people in the Helsinki area
> interested in free software / open source software. We meet on the
> second Thursday each month, at 18:00, in some bar. There is no formal
> program, and no sponsorship. You're welcome!
>
> The next event will be on Thursday, November 13th, 2014 at 18:00, in Pub One Pint, Ruoholahti.
>
> http://www.onepintpub.com
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=60.162072&lon=24.920281&zoom=18&layers=M

Beste Grüße,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!