[fsfe-fi] Swpat Press FI

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Dec 13 13:12:12 CET 2012

* Otto Kekäläinen <otto at fsfe.org> [2012-12-13 14:07:07 +0200]:

> Do we have some database now where these are collected? If other
> people from fsfe-fi@ find more media that published our PR, where
> should they send the URL or note (if it was a printed paper)?

Until we have a better solution we (or better in most cases I) just put
it on identi.ca in the format you see there.

You can do the same with FSFE's identi.ca account.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003