Invitation to FSFE's community meeting during LSM / RMLL 2018

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Do Mai 24 14:05:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

in 2018, we are happy to organize the FSFE's community meeting together with
the probably biggest community-organized Free Software meeting in France, the
Libre Software Meeting (LSM / RMLL) [1]. This community meeting will happen
from July 7 to 9 in Strasbourg, France.

The community meeting is planned to be a mix of joining the LSM-conference and
a get-together for the FSFE. For this purpose, the FSFE is also organising a
public track during the days of July 7 + 8.

Community meeting means that we have our own "assembly" from 7 - 9 of July
with interesting sessions for and by the community but also still some room
left for your input. On day 9 we will then have an additional full day program
for everything related to FSFE and our community.

Find more information and details about the whole event on our wiki-page:

	https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/LSMandCommunityMeeting2018

If you have any more questions, send me a message or ask here on the list.

And, as already written in the newsletter May [2]: If you like to join the
Libre Software Meeting and our community meeting be quick to organise your
trip and book a suitable hotel. We expect many people to attend the event,
while Strasbourg attracts a lot of visitors during the summer weekends in general.

You find tips for accommodation also on the wiki page:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/LSMandCommunityMeeting2018#Accommodation

And we have a special community offer for 105€ the whole week [3]. Please get
in contact with me until 28 of May to take advantage of this offer.

Best,
   Erik

[1] https://2018.rmll.info/
[2] https://fsfe.org/news/nl/nl-201805
[3]
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/LSMandCommunityMeeting2018#special_community_offer

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE