Framasoft

dnt dnt at gmx.com
Mo Aug 6 15:55:48 UTC 2018

Am Montag, 6. August 2018, 14:21:30 CEST schrieb Ilu:
> Bist Du sicher, daß hinter den Spenden keine Staatszuschüsse stehen? Ich
> meine die sind staatlich finanziert, aber ich kann nicht genug Französisch.

Aus dem in der initialen Mail verlinktem Interview (https://opensource.com/
article/18/8/framasoft):

We are also fiercely independent of any commercial or institutional influence
because our budget is almost exclusively funded by donations.
[...]
We do not accept money from the French government either. When [it] comes time
to contest the government’s decisions, we are not afraid of any setbacks, and
we can feel free to speak out in the open.