git.fsfe.org - Git-Service für FSFE-Unterstützer

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Fr Jun 16 18:13:43 UTC 2017

# Max Mehl [2017-06-16 15:58 +0200]:
> Please notify me if this issue still persists.

For the record: there is a bug with email addresses in GPG keys that
haver upper case characters. The bug has been filed at the Gitea project
[1], and there's already a Pull Request fixing the issue [2]. As soon as
the PR passed the tests and the changes are merged to master, I'll roll
out the fixes to git.fsfe.org.

Best,
Max

[1] https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/1986
[2] https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/pull/1988

--
Max Mehl - Free Software Foundation Europe - Program Manager
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl