page for the summit

Cellini Bedi cellini at fsfe.org
Mo Sep 5 14:57:03 UTC 2016

Dear All,

In the upcoming weeks we will set up a page for the summit that will
show in back sight our talks, videos, pictures, press feedback etc. Done
carefully, that page can be helpful for various things, among them PR
activities and Christmas fundraising.

For this, you will receive another email to give your feedback and to
please send us your pictures, most probably at the end of the week.

Today and with this email we only kindly ask you to help us in
collecting whatever link that you have or have found in the internet
about the summit in our pad:

	https://fsfe.titanpad.com/70

(which this time is public and editable for everyone : )

Best,
Team Summit

--
Imagine no European is any longer forced to use non-free Software!
Save the date: September 2 - 4, 2016 - BCC Berlin, Germany