[summit] looking for a passionate developer for our schedule

Mladen Milinkovic maxrd2 at smoothware.net
Di Aug 16 20:34:26 UTC 2016

On 08/16/2016 01:33 PM, Erik Albers wrote:
> Am 10/08/16 um 16:20 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
>> I would suggest a simple strategy for this would involve:
>>
>> a) getting QtCon to expose it in iCalendar format
>>
>> b) using any other tool or script to read the iCalendar data and render it as HTML to be hosted on a static web server
>>
>> There are some Python scripts that can do some of that already, if one of them is sufficient then it may only be necessary to create an FSFE template for it.
>>
>> I commented on similar things on the debian-project mailing list some time ago, one of our GSoC students, Harsh Daftary, has been working with iCalendar data for task lists/bugs and events.
>
> thank you very much for the pointers. Unfortunately you do not know someone
> who not only knows about it but also likes to realize that as well?
>

> Best regards,
>    Erik

I can make a script for you that would parse and display following url as responsive html.

https://conf.qtcon.org/en/qtcon/public/schedule.json

Do you prefer static html or php script?

I could write html/js that would load schedule.json from same directory that is clone of file from above url.

If you need to you could edit that json file with some text/json editor and reupload.
Would that work?

Regards,
 Mladen