[summit] looking for a passionate developer for our schedule

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mi Aug 10 13:02:32 UTC 2016

Dear all,

the FSFE summit is getting closer and the program gets finalized. However, as
the FSFE summit is part of the bigger QtCon, we have our schedule and tracks
listed in the whole QtCon environment here:

	https://conf.qtcon.org/en/qtcon/public/schedule/2016-09-02

I think it would be nice to have a schedule on our own that only shows the
FSFE summit talks and sessions. This way, people have a better oversight of
the summit.

Hence, I wonder

	is someone on this list who likes to realize a scalable version of
	our FSFE summit schedule?

It could be implemented as a child of our Fellowship calender, as definition
list in HTML or other solutions ... Important is only, that it is scalable and
easily readable on mobile phones, so people can check it during the summit.

A special feature would be if it could be extracted and read by 3rd-party
applications like Giggity [1] or similar Free Software apps.

If there is anyone on this list who is interested, please drop me a mail or
contact me on Jabber. Good Karma and a FSFE shirt shall be yours : )

Best regards,
   Erik

[1] https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=net.gaast.giggity

--
Imagine no European is any longer forced to use non-free software!

Join the first FSFE summit on September 2nd - 4th: https://fsfe.org/summit16