Re: Today's trip to Düsseldorf

RA Stehmann anwalt at rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de
Di Apr 5 07:53:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

in a short notice my point of view:

I had noticed, that Jonas and Matthias planned to stay over night in
Duesseldorf, shortly before and I asked the participants of our regular
fellowship meeting on the evening of 30th of March, whether they are
interested to meet them. I got a very positive reaction.

So I sent the attached Email at 31.03.2016 10:43.

Try to deliver my email to Jonas, I got two times a bounce notice like that:

"