[30C3] dragons everywhere !!!

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mo Nov 25 16:27:19 UTC 2013

Hallo Michael,

On 25/11/13 16:47, Michael Kappes wrote:
> Hallo Fellows,
>
>>> Diesbzgl. vielleicht mal auf Hochdeutsch auf der fsfe-de Liste fragen.
>>
>> Ich würde es begrüßen, wenn die FSFE offiziell ein
>> Assembly oder ähnliches auf dem 30C3 hätte:
>>
>> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Static:Assemblies
>
> Ich habe auf der Berliner ML nach MitfahrerInnen Berlin-> HH ->Berlin
> nachgefragt. In dieser Frage war u.a. auch diejenige nach einem Treffen
> auf dem 30C3.
>
> Nach meinem Wissen sind es nun mind. 2 Fellows aus Berlin die auf dem
> Congress sind. Kommen noch mehr? Und, sollten wir uns zum Assembly
> anmelden. IMHO sollte dazu schon eine gewisse Zahl an fellows vor Ort sein.

Vielen Dank für den Vorschlag. Hast du ein Konzept für eine Assembly?

"In contrast to projects on past Congresses, which have been centered around
the work that people do, Assemblies focus on social groups of people.
Obviously there will still be projects, but they’ll rather be parts of an
Assembly than stand alone. If you are a group of hackers who like to work and
hang out together, you might consider setting up a home base on 29C3. Bring
your toys, work on projects, have fun and let others participate in what
you’re doing! That’s what an Assembly is all about."

	Projekte an denen wir Live arbeiten haben wir so nicht zu bieten. Was
	können wir stattdessen anbieten?

Assemblies are also invited to decorate their spot on the Congress as long as
everything you bring with you does not block exit paths and is not
inflammable. These two requirements are important, and if your installations
don’t fulfill them, we’ll be forced to remove them.

	Ok, das sollte einfach sein

Last but not least, letting others participate in what you know – and what
you’re doing – is central for everything going on at the conference. We want
you to share your knowledge and thus we’d like to try something. If people in
your Assembly want to offer workshops or maybe lectures on a small scale,
maybe there’ll be enough space for you to integrate a workshop area into your
Assembly.

	Es sollte also eine gewisse Art von Programm / Wissensvermittlung
	jenseits eine üblichen "booths" sein. Das ganze muss bis 1. Dezember
	eingereicht werden.

Beste Grüße,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!