[programme at re-publica.de: Call for Papers for re:publica 2013 – Deadline 31. January]

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fr Jan 25 10:40:09 UTC 2013

Jemand Lust einen Vortrag bei der Re:publica zu halten?

Viele Grüße
Matthias

----- Forwarded message from rp13 programme | Sandra Mamitzsch <programme at re-publica.de> -----

it’s only two weeks until we reach the deadline for our re:publica Call
for Papers! And I just realized that we didn't send you a notice...

So if you have a second to think about what ideas, visions or projects
you could present at re:publica in May 2013, please submit it until 31
January: http://re-publica.de/en/news/call-papers

There's also the FAQ: http://re-publica.de/en/call-papers-faq/

In case somebody of you hasn't heard of re:publica yet:

re:publica started as a reunion for bloggers and net-activists and was
co-founded by Markus Beckedahl (netzpolitik.org) who is also on this
list. It grew to Germany's biggest conference on blogs, social media and
our society in the digital age with over 4,000 participants. In 2013,
re:publica will take place for the 7th consecutive year in Berlin,
Germany from May 6th to May 8th. This years motto is IN/SIDE/OUT. We
want to show how digitalization affects the whole society, how tools are
developed and used by the community, and how topics from the network
reach out to the "outside".

More info can be found here:

http://re-publica.de/en
https://facebook.com/republica
https://twitter.com/republica

Also, it would be great if you could spread the word within your
organizations and with people who could be interested or of whom you
think they would be a good fit for the conference.

Best
Sandra

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Deutschland- und Fellowshipkoordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003