Praktikumsplätze bei der FSFE

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Do Jul 5 16:25:14 UTC 2012

Hallo zusammen,

bitte breit streuen, damit wir wieder gute Bewerber bekommen :)

Viele Grüße
Matthias

----- Forwarded message from Karsten Gerloff <gerloff at fsfeurope.org> -----

Hi everyone,

FSFE has two internship positions available, starting August 2012
or later.

We are looking for bright, motivated people who want to make a
real difference for a free information society.

Whether your background is in politics, law, computer science or
other fields, we welcome your application. If you want to spend
between four and twelve exciting months working at the point where
technology, society and politics meet, apply now.

For details, please see

	http://fsfe.org/contribute/internship.en.html

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Deutschland- und Fellowshipkoordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003