Announcement: 6th ODF PLugfest on 14. and 15. July in Berlin

Holger Böken hboeken at fsfe.org
Mo Jul 11 06:02:59 UTC 2011

Hi,
on the 14. and 15. this week the Federal Ministry of the Interior and
the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology are hosting the 6th ODF
Plugfest in Berlin! The Friday is open to the public and we have a
number of very interesting presentations. Rob Weir is going to talk
about ODF 1.2 and 1.3. Charles Schulz, Jacqueline Rahemipour are going
to talk, as well as Ros Gardler from the ASF.
The German BSI is going to talk about security issues in document
exchange formats and Björn Lundell from Sweden presents his latest
findings in interoperability issues and loss of information, when
archiving electronic documents.

You can check out more details at http://www.odfplugfest.de

The event is free but you are required to register. We still have a
number of free spaces. So if you happen do be in Berlin on Friday,
please register. And please spread the word!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Plugfest!
Holger Böken