Fellowship meeting: 11.08 at the Berlin office

Natalia Evdokimova natalia at fsfe.org
Mi Aug 10 08:43:08 UTC 2011

Hallo!

As the Desktop Summit takes place in Berlin this week, some of our non-Berlin fellows might be in Berlin.. Therefore I would like to inform this list that everyone is welcome to the Fellowship meeting next Thursday, August 11.

We will meet at 19:30 at our Berlin office (Linienstrasse 141) and then
relocate to some place around, depending on the number of people coming.

Hope to see you soon!

Regards,

Natalia

--
Natalia Evdokimova - Intern, Assistant to the President
Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfe.org)